Small Business Week Opportunities & Events
There are many opportunities and events that any small business owner can take advantage of.
Some Opportunities & Events to consider:
– Live stream events hosted by the Small Business Administration (SBA) or tune into webinars covering diverse business topics to up your small business knowledge.
– Find out what’s going on locally with your chamber of commerce and other organizations, and get involved.
– Bring attention to the week – and the importance of local support – in your advertising and social media.
– Thank your customers and offer discounts and specials that run the whole week.
– Have an open house to engage existing customers. Encourage them to bring friends.
– Partner with your local library to conduct a program or act as a subject matter expert.
Regardless how you decide to take advantage of the extra national (and, hopefully, local) attention about the importance of small businesses, give yourself a congratulatory pat on the back and celebrate well. You’ve earned it.
Blog Credit: Manta