THE REGION’S LEADING RESOURCE FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAINING AND AED PROGRAMS; also provides the complete spectrum of learning options including classroom training, on-site training, online learning and skills testing.
Always Safe & Healthy Emergency Training Center approached Dreams Animation in Early February of 2018 with the need for audience retention and sale leads for their classroom courses. They had an 8 year old website with a lack of marketing strategy and a poor taste of design and no user-friendly online engagement to increase traffic and gain sales.
TARGET: Medical groups in the California region; making sure professionals get trained and certified/re-certified with on-site courses and not just online courses like many other medical training websites offered.
- Online Visibility through drastic website upgrade for audience retention
- Increase phone calls
- Sell more courses ONLINE
- Increase enrollment through online outlets (website, social media)
- Gain online & digital real estate presence
- More pages for website/ services and links
After multiple meetings with the founders of Always Safe & Healthy, the design and marketing team at Dreams Animation created a strong and professional wire-frame, along with a branding campaign and marketing strategy through website and social media targeting to enhance user acquisition. Creation of call-to-action elements were placed. New architecture to distribute the classes was the main focus on this project, providing an incredible user-friendly experience for courses in the medical fields they provide.
Some other aspects considered during the development not only included the graphic appeal, but also on the following points:
- On-site SEO
- Re-designing content and website profile layout
- Creation of new combos to attract student interest
- Brand messaging
- Increase conversion rates/enrollments through user-experience
- Modern & Responsive web design and encouraging audience retention
- Huge Jump of 45% increase in overall site visits since February until July 2018
- A sweet 27% increase in conversions since campaign launch