Sam McIntire of Deskbright.com suggested:
- @NYTSmallBiz: A fantastic Twitter feed run by the New York Times that shares small-business owners’ advice.
- @ducttape: John Jantsch, a small-business marketing consultant, shares his advice on tools and tips for digital marketing.
- @SmallBizLady: Ranked by Forbes as the most influential woman for entrepreneurs, Melinda Emerson shares tips on saving time and money when running a small business.
- @Upwork: A marketplace for freelance and part-time work, it shares tips on leveraging the freelance community to increase your productivity.
Lynn White, owner of Lynn White Designs, recommended:
- @byReginaTV: Regina Anaejionu provides amazing tutorials for creatives and bloggers so they can look more professional online.
- @smallbizchat: Melinda Emerson shares a wealth of information for small businesses, including branding, marketing and finance.
- @marieforleo: Marie Forleo provides a no-nonsense approach to business and offers excellent advice on running your business, from how to handle unhappy clients to making sure you’re being the best you can be.
- @neilpatel: Neil Patel offers key insights, tips and ideas for improving your blog. Neil understands the issues at hand and how you can fix them.
- @tomfishburne: Tom Fishburne is a cartoonist who publishes great marketing-focused cartoons that are a great mix of The Far Side and Dilbert. Reading his comics can keep you from saying some of the dumb things his characters do.
- @ProductHunt: A feed of the latest products that might help you run your business better, it’s a great source of content and retweets you can share with your followers and look “in the know.”
- @meseali: Tips on how to handle your social media marketing through blogs, including a great feed of retweets from other non-mainstream influencers.