Small Business Website Essentials
Essentials Your Website Should Have for Success
Building a small business website is a challenge, but don’t be intimidated. The process is about tapping into your expertise about your company, your products, and your customers.
Think of your website as the culmination of all the knowledge you’ve gained from running your company — and a way to share that knowledge with potential customers. Plug that information into a formula for successful website content, and you’ll have a basic small business website up and running.
Your small business website should have these pages:
- Homepage: Think of this as the front page of your site. It should include your business name, slogan, logo, a description of your business, photos of your products or service team, your contact information, hours of operation and, if your location is tricky to find, “brief directions using local landmarks from the nearest major highways,” said Bauman.
- About Us: This page expands on your business description from your homepage, telling customers the story of your business, including your history, major accomplishments and your customer service ethos.
- Contact Us: This page should have your email address and links to social media profiles. “Your phone number should exist on every page via a large clickable button, but list it here anyway, just in case,” said Bauman. Include your street address, a small graphic map or simple directions from major highways.
- Products and Services: This page should be a descriptive menu of the products and services you offer. “These can be pretty broad,” said Bauman. “But if you do sell online, you’ll need to have individual product pages.”
- Blogs: “Blogs can be a great way to drive traffic to your site, but don’t make one unless you’re willing to write regularly on it,” recommended Bauman.
Your website is an important part of your business. Make sure you treat it as such.
Responsive Web Design offers you the advantage you need to keep your customers regardless of the device they are on. With our expertise with multiple platforms like HTML5, CSS3, PHP and JQuery, our User Experience team will design, develop, and implement the perfect responsive website for your business.
We will not only help you keep ahead of the competition, but ready for the ever changing future of the mobile web.
Our eCommerce website design and development solutions are designed to deliver an intuitive and user friendly shopping experience to your customers. We focus on developing eCommerce websites that market your products and promote higher conversion rates. It’s all about generating sales!
We have a vast experience in working with various eCommerce scripts as Magento, WordPress, Dropal, Joomla, ZenCart and we can even custom build an open-source eCommerce web site for you if needed.
eCommerce Website Features:
- Custom Design that will your product stand out
- Customer Signup/Login
- Complete Shopping cart features (Wishlist, Reorder feature, save for later etc.)
- Inbuilt Search Engine Optimization features
- Shipping method Integration (UPS, Fedex, USPS & more)
- Secure credit card & E-check payment gateway integration (any payment gateway)
- SSL certificates to secure your payment processing page
- Data entry, setup of all products for you
If you are a business owner and don’t have a website or have one that is outdated contact us today. At Dreams Animation we offer polished and Responsive Website Design and Marketing services to not only improve business image but also grow it to the next level. Follow us on social media to stay updated with latest tech and marketing trends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and LinkedIn.
Check out DreamsAnimation.com.